Home » Infrastructure » Cloud and Hosting » Difference between cloud computing and distributed computing?
Difference between cloud computing and distributed computing? [message #673700] Wed, 05 December 2018 00:56 Go to next message
kavyasahu
I wanted to know about the difference about cloud computing and distributed computing. I read an article about cloud computing and got a feeling that somewhere there is a relation between cloud computing and distributed computing and so wanted to ask about difference between technologies.

Also if someone could point me to useful resources for cloud computing, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Difference between cloud computing and distributed computing? [message #673881 is a reply to message #673700] Fri, 14 December 2018 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Here

Re: Difference between cloud computing and distributed computing? [message #687864 is a reply to message #673700] Wed, 05 July 2023 11:20 Go to previous message
BorisxArnolde
While both cloud computing and distributed computing aim to optimize computing capabilities, they differ in terms of infrastructure management, resource allocation, and scalability.
Previous Topic: Do we have access to ATP DB File Server from OIC ?
Next Topic: firewalld and DB System nodes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:27:43 CDT 2024